At Fiordland Helicopters, we will do our best to keep our staff and yourselves safe by preventing the spread of Covid-19 within our workplace.
Our Covid-19 measures are:
- Sanitizer is available at our hangars and offices.
- Face masks are provided for use in the helicopters.
- All helicopter head sets will be cleaned and disinfected before each flight and between passenger loads.
- QR codes are visible at every entrance to our hangars or office. Along with details of each flight being recorded for contact tracing. We will contact you immediately if any Covid-19 related issues appear.
- Frequent hand washing and social distancing will be exercised.
- We will follow any guidelines outlined by the government when moving between alert levels and have developed operating procedures within each level. These will be sent to you if an enquiry is made or you have a booking in place during a change in levels. You are welcome to view these at any time.
What you can do to help us prevent Covid-19:
- If you are feeling unwell, please contact us before arriving at any of our facilities. We can reschedule your flight for another time.
- Using the hand sanitizer and masks available.
You can view our full terms and conditions, including Covid-19 cancellations, here.
Kindest regards, All the team at Fiordland Helicopters