Covid-19 Protection Framework ‘Traffic Light System’
The New Zealand Government has announced that we will be moving to the Covid-19 Protection Framework, also known as the traffic lights. This will come into effect from the 3rd December 2021.
After the 4th April 2022, vaccination passes are no longer required for a booking.
Our Covid-19 measures are:
- Sanitizer is available at our hangars and offices.
- Face masks are provided for use in the helicopters.
- All helicopter head sets will be cleaned and disinfected before each flight and between passenger loads.
- Frequent hand washing and social distancing will be exercised.
- We will follow any guidelines outlined by the government when moving between traffic light levels and have developed operating procedures for each level. These will be sent to you if an enquiry is made or you have a booking in place during a change in level. You are welcome to view these at any time.
What you can do to help us prevent Covid-19:
- If you are feeling unwell, please contact us before arriving at any of our facilities. We can reschedule your flight for another time.
- Passengers will need to use the hand sanitizer and masks available.
You can view our full terms and conditions, including Covid-19 cancellations, here.
We thank you for your support.
Kindest regards, All the team at Fiordland Helicopters